Thank you for your interest in Clinical Supervision. I would be honored to support you in your journey to complete your hours for your professional licensure or grow your skills. Clinical Supervision is such an important element of our development and support within the profession of psychotherapy and/or counseling. I have been formally trained in doing clinical supervision along with having many years of growing through hands on learning with others about the process.
Most essential to this process is the match so I would love to meet with you or talk by phone to see if I could be a good match. I only work with a few individuals each year, as it is such an intensive process, so part of the match is are you a good match for me too. Here are a few of my trainings and development around Clinical Supervision:
- Completed Approved Clinical Supervisor training by Glen Duncan LPC, LCADC, CCS, ACS
- Clinical Supervisor for Mooring Programs (an adult substance abuse treatment program) for 1 year
- Provided 1:1 Clinical Supervision to LPCITs and SACITs in Wisconsin to complete in-training licensure process
- Provided hundreds of hours of clinical consultation as a Brainspotting Trainer and Consultant to become trained in Brainspotting and attain certification
- Taught graduate courses in Masters of Counseling program at Lakeland University
- Continue to receive and participate in Clinical Supervision for support and development in my own clinical practice